Aug 3, 2010

Tomorrow and DVD follow-up...

Tomorrow I have a friend coming to town.. We're all (me, him and a couple of other friends) going out to dinner and that always means good food, good company and decent liquor!! And since I don't have to leave to take a babysitter home or worry about being late for work, I don't have to leave the party in full swing!!! :):):)
One other thing I have to do tomorrow is get the statement of consent from the post office so I can get DD a passport.. When one adopts from China, you get tons of paperwork 'proving' she's an American citizen.. However, it is suggested that you get them a passport.. Easier to carry and every one knows you only get a valid passport if you are a legitimate citizen (or a really good criminal).. And since I don't want to have to take her and him both to the post office (she absolutely has to appear, he doesn't if he signs the form and has it notarized) at the same time, I figured I'd make my lawyer work a little for him money.. He can send the form to CD's lawyer to get it signed and notarized!! Then I don't have to deal with CD at all!!! :):)
Oh, and that 'wicked cool' machine at work that makes DVD copies?
It is sssslllllloooowwww......... I abandoned the whole project 30 minutes into it. I had only copied an existing DVD (that took 20 minutes!!) and had made only 10% of a new one.. I imagine it takes about an hour to do one DVD.. It's faster to make them at home from tape!!!! And here, I don't have to babysit the machine constantly!! So, guess what I'm planning on doing this weekend!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh sounds like a fun fun fun weekend ahead!

Just me... said...

Sage - Hey! Finished all of that by tonight.. Thinking I might have a nice time tomorrow night, tho.. :):):)~~