I got tagged on Facebook.. Problem is, even though it's a very 'normal' set of questions, I didn't want my entire home county to know everything about me.. I haven't even let it out to most that I'm divorced.. Weirdly, I'm kinda closed mouthed about my life..
So, I'm doing it here.. I think the one who tagged me reads this.. One of the VERY few who are bloggie friends and Facebook friends.. :):)
If you want to steal them, feel free.. I'm too angry to think of who to tag anyway.. My dear DD has two tests tomorrow and brought home NONE of the study material. Like I said, I'm ticked off and filling out this will keep me from exploding.. :)
1.What time did you get up this morning? 5:45 a.m.
2.How do you like your steak? Medium or Medium Rare.. Depends on the cut and the cook..
3.What was the last film you saw in the cinema? Angels & Demons
4.What is your favorite TV show? Don't really have one.. Maybe the original CSI.. Or Criminal Minds..
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Back home..
6. What did you have for breakfast? English Muffin
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mongolian Grill
8. What foods do you dislike? Asssparagus.. :):)
9. Favorite Place to eat? None right now.. Home, mostly...
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch..
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2008 Honda Accord
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and frilly tops..
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Someplace isolated, perhaps on a mountain in the fall..
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I strive to be the 'cup half full' person.. But my natural inclination is to the 'half empty' side..
15. Where would you want to retire? On Lottery money, New Orleans.. Regularly, back home will do just fine..
16. Favorite time of the day? Early morning..
17. Where were you born? Lake City
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? NCAA Football, specifically the Gators!!
20. Bird Watcher? Hummingbirds fascinate me..
21. Do you consider yourself attractive? I clean up okay.. :)
22. Pets? One dog (too many).
23. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? Nothing right now..
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A mama...
25. What is your best childhood memory? Sitting on my daddy's lap.. 100% totally safe, secure and loved..
26. Are you a dog or cat person? Dog, definitely...
27. Are you married? Not for a little more than a month now..
28. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, the stupid beeping in my car will not stop if you don't.. And it will beep for more than 30 minutes.. I know.. i tested it..
29. Any Pet peeves? People who don't hold up their end of the bargain and then lie about it... Lovers, associates, employees, whomever..
30. Favorite pizza topping? If it doesn't have cheese, it ain't pizza!!
31. Favorite flower? Azaleas..
32. Favorite Ice cream? Cherry Vanilla...
33. Favorite Fast food? Burgers..
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. You have to take a test to drive? :)
35. From whom did you get your last email? My boss.. 7pm..
36. Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Ethan Allen.
38. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really.. No time...
39. Like your job? I do... Between 85-90% of the time.. That other 10-15%, they could kiss my you know what!?!? :):)
40. Broccoli? Please!!
41. What was your favorite vacation? Traipsing around with my parents in the summer.. Rock City.. Bahamas.. Disney.. Didn't matter.. Loved the summer family vacay..
42. Last person you went to dinner with? Dinner party with many...
43. What are you listening to right now? The dog's nails on the floor..
44. What is your favorite color? Purple
45. How many tattoos do you have? One..
46. Coffee drinker? Only after 4am and before 1pm...
47. How many children do you have? One precious daughter..
And I'm not that angry anymore.. :):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment