I still have this damn cold.. But now, in addition to the stopped up nose and irritated soft palate, my ears are gurgling and my face hurts (sinuses).. Guessing I'm going to have to break down now and go to the doctor...
I hate going to the doctor.. On the upside, I'm considerably lighter than the last time I was there.. That should be good for a little extra flirt time with the PA.. He is permanently married but seriously yummy...
Going to bed now.. I took good meds.. They're kicking in.. :):)
2 comments:
I thought shooting was for horses with broken legs, but if it helps them then hopefully it will work for you too.
Oh, yesterday I would have had to think long and hard about my decision if given the two options.. Today, the cold is better.. Ears aren't hurting, gurgling is gone, sinuses are better and I think (hope) the worst is behind me.. Thanks!! :):)
Post a Comment