None of that for me this year.. DD handled everything all by herself..
I did get to do the 'ballet bun' for her.. Winding all that long, dark brown hair into a tight bun at the nape of her neck requires little more than it being wet and a dozen bobbypins..
I kind of miss it being more of an event than it was this year.. However, I did get to sit and enjoy it more than I have in the previous years.. I got to watch more of the performances.. And, since taking pictures during her performances is fruitless, I decided to only do it a little.. She had three this year.. Thriller (jazz - she got to do the Thriller monster dance and it was HUGE FUN to her), I Hope You Dance (ballet) and Party in the USA (tap)... As usual, she grinned like a nut in the jazz and tap.. But when it comes to ballet, she's as serious as she could be.. No smiling at all. It's like she doesn't like it.. But when I ask her, she says she likes it most of all.. I guess she's watched too much ballet on TV/YouTube... They all look very serious..
Here are a few pics in order..

Make no promises on the quality and for the life of me I can't remember what she was doing to make her arms look like wings!! :):)

2 comments:
Goooooooooooooooo DD!!!!
Sage - Thank you! :*)
Post a Comment