Aug 30, 2010

"Mama, I'm Organized!!"

This was DD's announcement as she opened the car door this afternoon..
And to prove it she started dragging everything out of her backpack, telling me about this homework and that reading.. All of which she insisted was finished. I convinced her to wait until we got home to start checking it.. :)
When we did check it all, everything was finished and all was correct except for one answer re: vertebrates vs. invertebrates.. Cutting her some slack on that one.. Not sure I even knew what either was the first week of fourth grade myself!! :)
Either way, she continues to have successes and seems to be blossoming.. She is happy and I'm happier for her! Crossing fingers and toes! Hoping the time comes when I don't get anxious about her and school.. Probably right after she graduates from law school..
Yeah, she wants to be a lawyer because brother has her convinced it's the only job to have!!
And you know, there are waaay worse things than her being a lawyer.. :):):)

2 comments:

My expressions LIVE said...

Watching the kids grow is an amazing thing. Hope all is well with you! xoxo

Just me... said...

LIVE - Amazing and scary!!! Thanks!! :):)