This latest project is trying to drive me crazy..
It's like all of a sudden, I'm the only person in charge..
Furniture is delayed again, for the fourth time!
IT installers have made silly mistakes..
The carpet people must have beans for brains..
No one has even thought about a phone system..
Don't get me started on the electricians!
And all of this shit has been dumped on me.. Today..
By the end of the day, I had everything handled.. The poor Blackberry was kept hot most of the day.. Learning how to handle the project long-distance.. And not doing such a bad job.. Just wish I could have started it all instead of taking over everything in the middle.. Oh, well.. :):):)
Then I came home to 4 tests tomorrow, not to mention the homework..
You know, 4 tests on one day seems a little excessive.. I mean, if she hadn't made 100% on her spelling pre-test, she'd have had 5 tests tomorrow!!! So, we spent 3.5 hours studying and doing homework.. She was aggravated. I was aggravated. Finally, I told her she had to get into the shower just so I could have a few minutes to myself! Well, me and the elliptical!! Then, she wanted to study her Science more.. So, 30 minutes more of that just before bed.. She is seriously hardheaded!! I love that child more than life itself but I'm not looking forward to puberty!!! :):)
I've been fighting the urge to let my mind run amok over my recent conversation with The Blond.. Mostly to a place it ought'n to run.. :):) Thinking that the lack of late is affecting me.. That's probably the biggest part.. So, I keep telling myself he'd be somewhat provincial so just let it go.. But you never know.. Those country boys can be fun.. Even better with they're blue-eyed/blond and well-heeled.. He's got all that in spades... :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment