I've been home for a week.. I have to leave Sunday..
Time is passing too quickly..
I've gotten some things done.. Things I shouldn't have to do but no one else is doing them..
I've lobbied my ass off on a position near home.. Relatively sure it's not going to happen.. But I gave it my all anyway..
Told the Agnostic that it wasn't working for me anymore..
Made several decisions.. Most revolve around making me happier.. And some involve me telling certain people to fuck off.. Well, in my mind at least.. :):)
But, all in all, it's been a good visit, even if this is the first time I've been on the computer!!
Like I said before, I grew up in the sticks!! :):)
2 comments:
Sounds like you've been having a good week!
Happy New Year!
It was a great week! Too bad it had to end with a 13 hour ride north!! :):):)
Post a Comment