Let's see.. First off, I've edited this.. Just in case..
Suffice it to say that I got screwed over at work.. Big time.. Hugely.. Massively...
And I'm pissed about it.. Nothing I hate more than being lied to..
Oh, fuck them..
Then, get a call from a cousin.. He wanted to let me know that he had heard (from a reliable source that he named) that the position I wanted is going to go to one of the 'girls' already in the office.. Well, double fuck... Not that it was a great position.. But, it was a good one.. Near hometown.. Near good schools.. Not that it matters anymore.. Doubledamnfuck....
Apparently, the phrase 'we need to take some time apart' means fucking text me every hour on the hour.. And the worse part, after today, I just wanted someone to give a shit.. I was weak.. So I texted back.. Yes, I'm the dumbass who is still tied up with the Agnostic..
So, here I sit, no where any closer to being anywhere I want to be.. Either here or back home.. Feeling very much like taking a 'sick' day and just pulling the covers over my head and spending the day in bed..
The one good thing today - DD hugged me and said that she loved me more than anyone else in the whole wide world.. :-)
And this after her uncle gave her an adorable Kate Spade purse for Christmas!! Guess she's too young to know that she has a very nice purse! Yeah, I put it away and will be using it on occasion myself!!
I can't complain though.. And the matching wallet!! :):)
3 comments:
I'm sorry your Mama was right!
You should hit that damn treadmill, more suck, I know, but it's probably get your shoulders down off your ears a bit : ) Sorry, you just sound "a bit wound up", Darlin'.
Doesn't it seem that the suck always moves in Tsunami mode?
So sorry these things have all happened. Sometimes, the harder you try, the more screwed up things come. It'll happen, hang in there.
~Emmy
powder - I am wound a little tight these days.. And part of it is not making the time for exercise.. That is on my 'to do' list starting Monday! Thanks! :):)
Emmy - It's just one of those things.. Shit happens to everyone. And some days it seems to happen all at once.. But, it gets better.. You go to bed, get up, do the day and start all over.. Like you said, begin again!! Thank you!! :):)
Post a Comment