Jan 25, 2011

What a Day...

The dieting and exercise are going swimmingly.. I even worked in a shot of scotch tonight.. :):)
Currently I'm getting up at 5am to exercise because it's either that or doing it at 9:30pm! And let's be honest, at night it's easy to talk yourself out of it!!

Today started out as a bad day for the Agnostic.. He went for a stress test related to his 'episode' back in December. They ran an ECG and wouldn't administer it.. Plus his blood pressure was high.. And he's on meds for that already.. So, he ended up seeing a cardiologist a couple of hours later.. Now, he has to have a heart cath in a couple of weeks.. And he's worried.. Hell, I'm worried.. I don't want him to be sick.. I don't want this to be something that can't be 'fixed.' Luckily, from all I've read, this is something that can be dealt with through either surgery or meds.. I am truly, for him, hoping so...

And I'd be lying if I said that the thought 'how do you distance yourself from someone who happens to get sick?' didn't cross my mind.. I'm salving my tweaked conscience by reminding myself I've been distancing myself for the last month or so, that it's not happening because he is ill..

Still feel like a bit of a heel for even thinking it..

No comments: