Feb 15, 2011

Sick of This - Part Two and Other Things..

Yes, I've gotten three more of those particular emails in the last few days.. It wouldn't be such a bitch if this freakin' lottery thing would come in.. Um, guess you have to buy tickets first, huh?
Life isn't going so badly.. DD's fine, work's fine, school's fine, Agnostic is still there in the background. Things are fine..
And I'm beginning to hate that word.. Maybe I'm selfish but I'd like a little more than 'fine, everything is fine'.. I really have nothing to complain about.. Everything is fine..
Then, why am I feeling completely lost and alone? How stupid is that?
Once Spring Break is over (3/27-ish) I'm joining the gym.. I can only go three days a week but I want to start back, doing a little 'toning' training.. The elliptical is good cardio 7 days a week because it's at the house.. With WW meetings, dance classes, schoolwork and keeping a 9 year old on the right path, going to the gym is an option on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only.. I did get a deal where you join for 3 months and pay for two.. So... This is a goal.. Now I just wish I could go in the mornings, rather than after work.. Used to go 5-6am every day.. And honestly, it wasn't as busy and the people there at that time were motivated.. And, without sounding elitist, they were the CEO's/doctors/lawyers of this town.. Made some decent contacts locally when I was doing that.. Then the ex decided he couldn't be home to keep DD because he needed to leave for work earlier.. Uh, huh.. Yeah.. Asshat..
Anyway, I can go in the mornings this summer while DD is visiting with G'ma.. Something to look forward to, right? :):)

4 comments:

k bare said...

if i say i'm
'fine'
he knows....i'm sooooo NOT

hang in there...

Just me... said...

k bare - Yeah, 'fine' is a loaded word! Thanks!! :):)

Emmy said...

hate "fine" too.
can mean so many things.
:)

Just me... said...

Emmy - 'Fine' is a totally non-descript way of saying 'Nothing special' and I want a little special. Selfish, aren't I? :):):)