I have my first honest-to-God date tomorrow with someone I barely know.. He seems like a nice guy.. Met him Monday.. Had coffee yesterday and was asked out.. Since DD is spending the night with a friend, figured it was a good time to do this..
It's not as though I haven't gone out since the separation or divorce.. But that's been with someone I know pretty well or the Agnostic.. This is new territory for me.. I haven't done this in 20 years.. I'll probably fuck it up perfectly..
Oh, well.. I'm just gonna call it practice and go with it.. On the cold front, apparently I have the two week version that's going around up here.. It's not terrible now, just keep reminding you that your body can still produce copious amounts of snot!
Had to excuse myself three times while having coffee (about an hour) just to go blow my nose.. And the fool asked me out anyway!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment