My vacation didn't pan out quite like I wanted.. Had plans that tanked due to illness.. Couldn't be helped but was disappointing..
However, did have some positive results.. Signed up for a mandatory class for a license I want.. And the instructor now wants my resume.... This could be a good thing.. Need a 'champion' in the field with contacts in the area to which I want to relocate.. This could help.. At least it gives me hope...
And reconnected with a few old friends and made a few new ones.. All in all, it wasn't a bad week!!
Also found a couple of properties that show promise. Didn't realize just how bad the market back home was for real estate... In the last two or so years, devaluation of 70% is not uncommon.. For someone with a bit of spare change, it's most definitely a buyer's market..
So, I go back next week.. And we'll see how it goes.. :-)
Mar 29, 2011
Recap.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment