This has been a tiring and weird week..
DD was sick but, like most kids, overed it in about a day..
My boring date still texts.. And sadly, I think it would be something to do.. :(
Met a very well-spoken, well-read guy at a local coffee house.. He wanted my number so I gave it to him.. Then googled him.. Imagine worst info a mother could find out about a guy that she might go out with.. *skin crawling* Yep.. So, haven't acknowledged any texts/calls.. Haven't had one in 24hrs, thinking he got the message. Did a little research, they are often articulate, bright and charming.. *skin still crawling*
The Agnostic was silent most of the week.. Until yesterday.. Made it almost 4 days.. Hoping for at least a week this time..
And now a guy who works for the same company I work wants to have a drink this coming week.. He's a little older than I normally like (me +5 yrs), but he's not a peon and is it wrong to go out with someone just because he can afford a few of the finer things in life?
Doing well with diet and pretty decent with exercise.. Coffee is invading my life again but only before lunch (justification).. Still caffeine free after lunch..
Have had about 10 days of craptastic weather.. Severe storm and tornado warnings almost every night for a bit.. Seriously missing out on my sleep.. Thinking even though this is a gorgeous day, now that the house is clean, I may very well take a nap.. DD has Charlie and the Chocolate Factory followed by Willie Wonka on the tube now, both of which she loves.. Thinking the opportunity is now.. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~Update~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I publish this post and exactly three minutes later, the Agnostic calls..
Generic discussion of work, health (his) and kids..
Why did I answer the phone? :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment