After thinking that I was done with having to deal with the Agnostic, tonight I get a text.. Asking about my week.. I ignored it only to get another one right behind it.. FYI - I wish I knew how to block someone on this Droid.. He knows that I didn't want to do this.. That it seriously, seriously hurt me to do it.. But that it had to be done..
Now, I think he's just fucking with me..
I replied all was well and was busy with DD..
Then he said he'd call next week..
Now there is a part of me that would love to talk with him.. Not having him around these past two weeks has been hard.. I miss having someone to talk with about the events of my life.. I miss him.. I admit it.. But I think I miss the idea of him, really.. That's neither here nor there..
I blew it off saying that I'd had a busy week..
No reply text..
Whew...
Until a little more than an hour later...
"How's the fondue?"
I replied that I didn't make fondue..
No answer..
Now, if you were sending that text to a family member or friend, and did it by accident, you'd have replied that you screwed up and sent it by mistake..
But, I think he's fucking with me..
And it's pissing me off..
He'd better be careful..
I save everything..
I could burn him in every aspect of his life..
Let him keep it up.. I'll see to it that disks of info arrive at the homes of every interested party.. Including his..
No comments:
Post a Comment