Oh, and she found a husband for me.. The Shark Guy at the museum.. She even took his picture and told him her mom needed a husband!! There was a long talk about that tactic.. Explained I could do that all on my own, thanks.. So, I would like to extend my apologies to this guy

for my daughter's over-the-top behavior..
I don't know where she gets it from....
:-)~
Today is day six of Chantix.. My friend who started it about a week before me has been taken off of it.. Apparently, it and her colon were battling it out.. And the colon won.. She's been in the hospital since Sunday.. I'm having doubts about Chantix being the cause because she had a high fever, high WBC count and severe lower right abdominal pain. Now, yes, being 'backed up' is one of the side effects of the drug.. Knowing that, I've invested in prune juice futures.. But have you ever known anyone to have a fever and high WBC count from being a little backed up? Even she said she knew she was but had taken steps and remedied that situation..
Either way, I'm staying with it.. I can tell a bit of a difference and have only been on full doses for two days.. And yes, I have also invested heavily in gum.. :):)
Oh, and the pseudo-blind date Saturday night..? Waste of time.. Zzzzz.. Knew it was susceptible to going down in flames when he was 15 minutes late.. Then, the most boring date that I have ever been on in my life ensued.. If it weren't for slow service and eating, the date would have lasted 30 minutes tops.. I can usually hold my own in a conversation.. I can keep it light and airy.. Avoiding dangerous topics.. Stating no opinion when it is actually in disagreement with the one being spouted.. I used every trick in the book to be polite and interested.. But, where the one guy I went out with was a raging conservative, this guy was a raging liberal (College prof, what did I expect? Oh, yeah.. Reasonableness).. Anyway, thanked him for the meal, said I had a babysitter to take home and I split.. Granted that was a lie.. But, it was the nicest thing I could think to say at the time.. :)
2 comments:
my sister tried it twice.
she had the crazy dreams...but more importantly
she got REALLY ANGRY
it was crazy
she's not a very angry person at all
and she was RAGING about everything
so
look for that one....
i wish you the best of luck
k bare - Oh, I haven't had any of those reactions.. Mostly, I just want to sleep.. But that's probably from not going to bed early enough!! Thanks for the good wishes!! :):)
Post a Comment