I don't know why..
Usually, I handle it well..
Perhaps it's because I know I'm completely quitting smoking tomorrow.. Maybe I can blame it on the Chantix.. Or the sun.. Or the moon.. Or anything..
But, it started with an email this morning.. "My heart's getting stronger! ECG and Echo confirmed it! Haven't seen the cardiologist yet, but was told everything was doing very well!"
And I'm a sucker.. I answered, telling him I was happy to hear it and was glad for him.. Then he replied.. 'Thanks' Nothing else.. No punctuation. Nothing
Like he fucked up and emailed me by accident..
But he never does anything by accident.. Ever.
Anyway, it only serves to remind me of how very much I loved him and how very much it hurt to tell him we couldn't go on...
And I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes like an idiot..
3 comments:
bad days seem to be in the air. sorry
you aren't an idiot....
and you are strong
i know because you told him you couldn't go on as it was
no matter what happens next
that is something to be proud of
hang in there...
Chapt2 - They do come around on occassion, don't they? We just endure.. Thanks! :):)
k bare - Thank you for your very encouraging words.. And I'm blaming it all on the Chantix! HaHa!! But, I've now been a non-smoker for 16 hours and counting!! WooHoo!! :):)
Post a Comment