May 23, 2011

Too much.... Not enough...

Let's see..
DD is doing good. She is ready for school to be out (total understatement).. Getting ready for her dance recital, too. We won't be traveling back home for Memorial Day, as we usually do. School isn't out until 6/3 so we're stuck here.. Will be traveling down around the 4th of July and DD will stay for a month or so..
Work is the same.. Still haven't heard anything about the one job. Did hear that a CPA had applied.. Don't know why he did.. But, whatever.. Plan A still in effect..
Minor snag on the personal front.. Broke Rule #1 and went out with someone.I shouldn't have on Saturday night..And had a completely wonderful time! Now, I have to deal with angst over that. Have talked with every night since I first met him.. Really enjoy his company.. He's sweet, kind, funny, chivalrous, ruggedly handsome, has voice that could make your knees weak and, while we were dancing to a very slow song, he sang quietly in my ear..
Yeah, I am screwed..
On the upside, New Year's resolutions are mostly intact.. Exercise seems to be the hardest thing to do daily. But I keep plugging away at it.. WW still good.. Have lost a smidge over 50lbs.. Goal is in sight.. Then I treat myself to a little nip, tuck and fold!!
Agnostic was quiet for a while.. Has picked back up in the last two days. But, when he asked if we could have lunch next week, I had the opportunity to tell him that I wouldn't be back home (when he would be there) until August.. He then started talking about cutting the 'family' vacation short to be able to see me in July.. I told him that wasn't necessary for my benefit.. He seemed a little hurt and I thought 'Too fucking bad, bastard!' but didn't say anything.. :)
Hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I am so happy for you and losing 50lbs!! That is AWESOME!

Just me... said...

HB&GPs - Thanks so much!! Just a bit more to go!! :):)