Aug 20, 2011

Oh, What A Ride It Was...

Finally, officially, really, it's over..
The Agnostic has not contacted me in over a week.. I had to hurt his feelings.. In turn, he hurt mine.. The funniest part is that this all happened via email, IM and text.. Love in the computer age? Who knows? I know it was easier for me to not hear his voice.. Maybe it was easier for him too.. The last thing in this relationship was severed tonight. I signed into a business email account of which he was a contact. If your contact is online, it let's you know.. And he was online...
Then, I deleted him as a contact.. That was the last place he was listed..

Still a non-smoker.. I have to keep recalculating the days.. 84? 91? I've forgotten.. Anyway, that and healthy eating are good.. Not exercising like I should.. (surprise? not)... So, I'm happy with this.. :)

Need to start trying to curtail the things that absorb time, needlessly.. I don't have time in the day to keep up with everything and do all the things I need to do.. Going to have to make some choices soon..

On another note, have decided to relax and enjoy myself.. Nothing serious.. Just hang out with friends and take care of DD.. This is not to say that even 'nothing serious' can't hurt your feelings.. I had someone who I considered a friend say something to me that made me feel about as worthless as dirt.. Did he mean it the way he said it..? He says no.. But, if you wanted to hurt someone, you couldn't have been more effective if you tried... If I get over it, it's gonna take some time. And it may never be the same again.. I don't know.. I'll try.. Or do I just walk away...? Hurt me and be damned..?

DD is now a 5th grader.. She has a male teacher this year.. He seems like a nice enough fellow.. Kids like him.. He's a little tough.. As DD says, he's loud.. But not really.. Just a guy's voice and they're used to the dulcet tones of the female elem teachers.. She has vowed to keep up with all of her homework this year. Says I don't need to check it or anything.. Yeah.. That's gonna happen!! :):):)

Well, the big day is coming.. 10/5.. I'm going to have some of me removed.. Upper arms, boobies, stomach.. I've been 'going' to do it for a while.. Now, It's time.. I'll be out of commission for a bit in October... Honestly, I can hardly wait!! :):)

There's tons more that has gone on.. The people called to ask if I'd take less money for that position.. Having gotten a bad taste in the interview, I said nope.. So, I didn't get the job.. Not that big of a deal.. Thinking that I'm probably going to be here thru 5th grade now.. Ugh.. But.. Neck and inner thighs in January!! :):)


2 comments:

Osbasso said...

Oh, I didn't know it was coming that soon!

Just me... said...

Os - Soon and very soon!! Just hope the results are worthy of documentation.. ;)