Sep 26, 2011

Or maybe not...

I was thinking of taking down my blog..
But then, realized that it could be useful..
I'll leave the past up for anyone who is so bored they need to read it..
But the next few weeks I think I'll chronical my upcoming surgery..
Who knows? There may be someone out there who is thinking about doing the same thing.. :):)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GoodWill said...

I'm hoping you don't take it down either...anything you write, I'll continue to read.

Wishing you the best :)

- Will

Just me... said...

Joker - Thanks.. Thinking ennui has set in.. Or perhaps life is too busy or not busy enough.. :*)

Will - Thanks, sweetie.. I need to find it again.. Just not sure what it is.. Perhaps this upcoming event will bring me back.. :*)

Alfro said...

Hope everything went well.