I lived thru the surgery..
Was horrible..
Am recuperating..
But recuperation is not much better..
Surgeon must be a hack even though I could find nothing that indicated that prior to this..
The results were, at best, spectacularly disappointing..
Apparently, his was mistaken on the desired outcome..
1. A tummy tuck should equal less stomach, right?
2. All of the paper work indicated I was having a breast lift, not a reduction (perhaps he got confused?)..Went from a DDD to what appears to be a C...
3. Arms - The difference? Now I have two horrid scars...
Living thru debriding now... Hope that ends this week...
Actionable? Perhaps... Documenting and hoping to heal..
6 comments:
what???? oh no!!!!!
k bare - Yeppers.. Much consternation (fav word of late) here.. Looking at a year now... Thanks.. :*)
Oh dear lord....
But, am glad to see you made it through. Hopefully you can recover fully from this, without much more pain..
Wishing you the best.
Get better soon.
Oh, fyi, I do love C cups........
Oh, dear... Is this something that you're jumping the gun on? That will actually get better in a little more time?
Alfro - That is very sweet of you!! However, on me, C's look all but flat-chested.. I'm 5'9".. I look anemic.. He did say the stomach was swollen from the surgery and stitches, hence the distended appearance and look.. Arms will take 2-6 months to 'come into their own' like the boobs.. We'll see how it goes!! Thanks!! :*):*):*)
Os - I hope I am jumping the gun.. But when I asked today, be said there may be some rounding and 'relaxation' of the skin on the breast.. However, it is what it is.. And began discussing augmentation..
I swear, it feels like my self-esteem/ego/whatever has been knee-capped.. Thanks, darling.. :*):*):*)
Wow, I had no idea the outcome was so much less than you expected.
I'm sorry to hear about this :-(
Post a Comment