Dec 1, 2011

Update...

Well, it's been 8 weeks since surgery..
I'm healing.. Only a couple of places still not completely well.. The previous issues persist.. With the addition of enlarged places (size of golfballs) above and behind my elbows.. He said it was swollen for the longest time.. Now, he's suggesting liposuction..
The breasts are still a major disappointment.. As of right now, they do not fit into a conventional bra.. If I get a D/DD, it fits completly around these wide breasts I'm left with but there is massive amount of 'unused' cup.. If I find one that the breast will fill, it's a B/C and my wide and flat boobs stick out all the way around the cup..
I brought this to his attention to be told that if I wanted them bigger, I'd have to have augmentation.. When I said I was resigned to small breasts, but just wanted to be able to buy a bra for them, he talked in circles...
Luckily, I live in a state where, as long as one person in a conversation knows that it's being recorded, the rest don't have to know..
So, I recorded him today.. In the end, he was offering free augmentation, free lipo to remove the "golfballs" and neaten up the ends of the incisions where they poke out.

He did actually have the gall to say that all he did was tighten the breast and that if it didn't fit in a bra that was just the way it was supposed to be, he didnt build breasts with an eye to fitting them into a bra..
I responded 'Perhaps you should'...
The one positive - They don't look bad, head on with no side view..

If you are considering any type of plastic surgery and are in Southern Indiana/Illinois or Northwest Kentucky area, contact me before you chosen a doc..

Oh, and the recorded visit? Insurance...

No comments: