Spare me from the following:
1. Old BF's, lovers, whatnot, who, on Valentine's Day call to look for forgiveness or commiseration.. If you decide a married twittermance is what you want and start it up (while still telling me you love me), that's on you.. Try to spin it anyway you want but it boils down to you fucked up, not me.. For damn certain don't call when that blows up in your face... At this point, I'll just laugh (and did!).. Or, if you just don't know what the hell you want in your life, leave me out of it.. I have enough in my life that is uncertain and difficult.. I don't need you adding your confusion to it.. Or if you're marriage has sucked from the get go (more than 20 years) and you are still hanging in but want someone to whine to about it, dig up a drama llama 'cause I'm not available.
2. Current soon-to-be-done BF who called last night to say I should get his card 'tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on the USPS.' Fuck you.. If you mailed it before Monday, it would have been here by Tuesday.. And if you're late doing these things, order fucking flowers.. Sheesh.. The end speeds nearer..
3. School Valentine's Day goody bags.. I actually got push back from the teacher because DD's was all candy.. Like what? I'm gonna put yet one more freaking pencil/eraser in a bag? We still have Halloween pencils!! Anyway, it's Valentine's Day.. You get chocolate, jolly ranchers, dip its, skittles and fuck you very much..
4. Weirdos.. I attract them like moths to a flame.. I don't know why.. Someone once said I was too polite to tell them to step off when they start spinning their weirdness.. Maybe I am.. Going to have to remedy that..
5. Being a sweet and kind lover.. Or being sweet and kind in general.. I have always wanted to treat the guy I'm involved with like I want to be treated.. With kindness, consideration and warmth.. But I look around and realize, the women with the men doing their every bidding are treating these same men like shit.. Seriously.. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen a guy treated like shit and him running back begging for more, I could retire.. Just this week, a good friend quit a $200K job to move 300 miles away to remarry the woman he's divorced twice before and take a job making $80K.. And no, she's not making up the $$ difference.. Actually, now that he's there, she just can't seem to get everything done she needs to do and work full time.. So, she's cut it down to 2 days a week.. FYI - only grown kids involved.. None living at home.. And they're not even his kids.. No, I did not ask if he has lost his mind.. That has been established. He's a good person and a good friend to me so, I keep my mouth shut (while I roll my eyes)..
Yeah, this is kind of a bitchy post.. Everyone should vent every now and then..
No comments:
Post a Comment