Jan 16, 2014

June 2012 - Part 1

Took DD to mom... Visited some friends on the way back home.. A couple of years back they had started dabbling in a type of lifestyle that embraces things like Poly relationships, BDSM, etc.. I was familiar with swinging as a lifestyle but this one intrigued me.. They explained very clearly about rules, how they handle different situations, where they were as far as the BDSM.. I have to admit, part of it intrigued me.. But, was not so much so that I would actually go to one of the meetings of their local group... 
Having been shown something I knew nothing of, I began to think of it more and more.. And decided that I wanted to know more.. I knew I wasn't very much submissive.. And I knew that while somewhat dominant in that I'm a kind of bossy chick (LOL), I wasn't that dominant.. But, for some reason this all intrigued me.. 
So, the next step was to learn.. I joined a website that caters to this sort of thing and began to look around.. Lots of it was merely kinky stuff..  Okay, I can deal with that.. Then there were the different things people were into..  I wasn't one to be beaten but had enjoyed a nice little spanking from time to time as a precursor to sex.. I had plenty of adventures but had never experienced the openness I saw here..
Then, I noticed there was a group in the nearest larger city..  So, online only, I joined it.. I have to say, the response was pleasant. People were welcoming, not pressuring and offered much info.. So, I decided to go to a meeting and see what it was all about.. My initial, and continued, interest was in fire play.. 
I arrived at this meeting as nervous as a can be.. I met the leader, who came across as greasy.. I can't say why but that was my initial impression.. I was luckily rescued from him by a nice guy who was well read and intelligent with whom I discussed varied subject matter.. Some related to the group but most not. It was just a nice talk.. 
As I looked around the group I thought 'oh, hell no' as it was small and not overly intelligent group.. And hardly anyone I had talked with online was there.. Was beginning to think this was my first and last meeting... But, the nice guy told me to come back to the next meeting.. I would meet more *wink wink*. people.. 
So, two weeks later, I came back..  Between the meetings, I had several talks with different people about the group.. Apparently, some of the people at the meeting I attended were unhappy and wanting to break off into their own group.. Oh, great.. Drama and I don't even know anyone really.. 
But still I went back.. And this time, the group was completely different..  it was younger, nicer, more intelligent. less 'greasy'..  I had a good time hanging out with them.. Meet several seemingly nice people.. And they all were kind of new, like me.. At this meeting they planned a party.. It was to be held the next weekend.. And I was invited.. Apparently I needed to be sponsored but the nice guy I met the first night told me not to worry, he would be my sponsor.. 
So, I went..  Figuring that based on the dress I saw at the last meeting, slutting it up a little would not be a bad thing..  I love slutty clothes, but never wear them.. Or ever had a place to wear them.. I did now.. 
The party was relatively low-key...  There was food, no alcohol because (as I learned) that's a no no in this arena, music and quite a few people..  I talked to several of them at the beginning but one guy kept being the person I wanted to talk with.. He was there with his wife and said they were in an open relationship.. He and I talked much about that.. She came over and said that everything he was saying was true.. 
Well, damn... 
So, let me get this straight, this great guy with the wife who was somewhat over the top, or maybe too full of herself, was asking me out? He was..  He and I talked for about 4 hours.. He was handsome and sweet and boyish and intelligent and shy and looked like a biker (he was) and sensitive and kind.. This guy wanted to go out.. And I did too.. I heard all the warning bells going off.. But, damn, we had the best time..  By this time it was about 7pm (the party started at 2), he suggested we go get something to eat.. There was a table full of food, but I was having a great time with him and figured that I was driving so what could it hurt?
As we left, I realized I was not dressed to go much of anywhere.. I called him (yes, we had already traded numbers) to say this.. He suggested we go pick something up and sit at a local park and talk.. Okay, he picked up food and I met him there.. For the next 3 hours, we talked and laughed and ended up kissing while sitting in my car.. 
In my whole life, I've never met anyone with whom I connected to so instantly.. We talked of what their rules were (both have to agree before entering into any type of relationship) and how this had worked for them in the past (they had only decided on this path in the last couple of weeks and was using this party to see if there were like minded people)..  God help me, I wanted him.. I don't believe in love at first sight, but this was close.. 
So, we decided to go back to the party, in which there was electric wands and private 'scenes' and a spanking bench being used.. It was quite surreal, really..  And his wife was talking with a group of people when we walked in..  I'll be honest, I was a little nervous about her reaction to my agreement to go out with him.. But she seemed genuinely pleased.. She encouraged us.. Said she approved of his decision to ask to see me.. 
I was stunned..  But, damn, I had such a good time with him... Spent about three more hours talking and making out.. 
Then I did something I had never done before...

1 comment:

Alfro said...

What....
What is it....
:-)