Jun 24, 2010

Ugh...

Decided to tell the asswipe to go fuck himself..
Okay, in my mind I decided to tell asswipe to go fuck himself.. :):)
But, really decided not to fucking worry about it anymore.. I'll do what I can, the rest will be what it is.. Even if the tiny prick has a hissy fit.. He'll get over it, or not.. Who really cares?
Otherwise, work is fine..
Sitting here thinking about the last week.. I love my mother.. She can be a wonderful person.. And she can worry paint off the wall.. I am glad she's able to visit.. I like seeing her.. But it's been 7 of 22 days and I may not make it.. I had hoped for a tiny break.. But that got royally shot in the ass..
So, here I sit.
And she wants to take DD home with her for a while.. I get custody of the dog.. Not sure how I feel about DD being gone for almost three weeks..
Rambling.. Tired.. Sad.. Lonely..
Never blog when you're kinda sad and stressed with a bottle of wine at your elbow... :)
((Mom and DD are asleep))

No comments: