Jun 28, 2010

What to do, what to do...

Both mom and DD are determined that DD is going to visit for a while.. I'm thinking three weeks will be plenty.. They're talking a month or more..
Haven't bought the plane ticket yet..
Not sure I want her gone from me that long..
This would be a first.. A big first..
Still trying to decide.. :)

5 comments:

Shadowdog said...

Isn't there a kind of plane ticket that doesn't set the return date right away? I forget what it's called. But that way you can see how the visit goes before making a final decision on when she comes back.

Just me... said...

Shadow - It's not that I worry about when she comes back.. I worry about how much I'm gonna miss her when she's gone!! I don't think I can stand it for two weeks !! Much less three OR MORE!! Thanks!! :):):)

Shadowdog said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. (I say, as a nonparent)

Anonymous said...

I think it would be ok, though damn a month is a long ass time!

Just me... said...

Shadow - Yeah, well.. For the last 11 months, I've been the only parent and I rarely let her spend the night away or get a babysitter so I can get out.. So, I'm gonna miss her like crazy.. But, a little break might not be a bad thing! :):)

Sage - She'll be okay, I know.. Um, but thinking that by the end of 3 weeks I'm driving back home to get her!!! :):)