The last two weeks have been more busy than you can imagine.. And having three people in this duplex is one person too many!! But just as we get the whole thing worked out, it's almost time for mama and DD to head back home for a while..
Now, there's a part of me that thinks 'Woohoo! Single and childless for three weeks!' If I said I wasn't looking forward to a little time for myself, I'd be lying.. But three whole weeks???
There's where the other part comes racing forward.. 'You are letting your baby, your ONLY child leave you for THREE WHOLE WEEKS!?!? Have you lost your fucking mind??' Honestly, I know I'm going to miss her like crazy.. And I might have a couple of nights where that feeling will be eased by a little too much scotch.. But, she'll have a ball back home and I'll get a much needed little break..
Here's hoping I don't go bat-shit crazy.. Either way.. :):):)
Quick update.. The office still isn't finished.. Seems like the more they try, the more they screw up.. C'est la vie.. Perhaps his taste of his companies 'issues' will provide a little needed enlightenment.. Or not..
Trying hard to care.. Really, I am..
But, when your business management plan is to shoot the messenger,
the messenger quits caring or providing any info..
And this messenger has decided that he'll figure it out when he sees it.. Until then, he can wait..
2 comments:
3 weeks is going to go by so fast...try doing some stuff that you never get to alone!!
HB&GPs - I may just do that!! :):)
Post a Comment