Sep 7, 2010

The rest is bullshit....

Tonight someone I know is in a place of which a parent never, ever even dares to think..

You see, my friend made a minor misjudgement..
Turning left after a quick glance, thinking that no one was coming..
But someone was..
Over a blind hill..

Now, my friend has plan his little baby's funeral..

I had started a post about doing well on diet, DD having good days...

It all pales..

There's nothing we can do..
Nothing can be said..
It is the worst thing in the world..
And I worry that he's not going to be able to deal with it at all..

4 comments:

Hubman said...

Oh my god, I can't imagine the pain he must be going through :-(

Emmy said...

Every parents nightmare. I cannot imagine. :(

Just me... said...

I can put things out of my mind, focusing on the task at hand like a motherfucker.. So, today, I could avoid it all by getting lost in work..
But tomorrow, I have to go to visitation at the funeral home...
What in the world am I to say? I know the usual things said in that setting.. But, God... When I hear them in my head, they sound so damn hollow...

Another Suburban Mom said...

My thoughts and prayers to your friend.