She didn't do well on her science test.. C.. And the stupid thing? She could answer every one of those damn missed questions when I read them to her.. Crap.. Oh, well.. A's everywhere else last week.. So, I guess I'm going to have to live with it..
Today, for various reasons, DD and I did a little retail therapy..
She needed pants and I needed... Well, I didn't NEED anything.. But decided to reward myself for a good week.. I mean, I'd been six days eating VERY right and exercising as well!!
So, off to the nearest town with a mall.. Yes, I have to drive 50+ miles to get to a mall.. :(
Anyway, Justice now officially loves us.. I had four 'spend $50 and get $25 off' coupons from the last foray into that store.. Good thing too.. I ended up leaving $258 with them.. She is now officially set for 4-6 months.. See? And these are only the blouses..
Because I'd been so good this week, and because I haven't done this in more than 9 months, I rewarded myself with a few items of my own.. Sadly, I always end up having to order something I like because finding a 42DDD is difficult.. And when you do, the matching panties are never available..
So, on Wednesday, a pink one like the plain green will arrive with matching panties for the pink/green and the plain green. And picked the matching panties for the existing black and peach as they were on sale.. Um, yeah.. It was a sale so I had to do it.. :):)
Now, 3 sets for everyday, assorted extra plus another for a special occasion..
Now needing a special occasion!!


No comments:
Post a Comment