Musings of a woman who is finding her way in the world again...
I checked to see how close you might get to my city. Not close at all.I have no suggestions, but I do hope that you have a safe and fun trip.My best to you.
Flap those arms, Girl! Flap hard and you'll get there on time. Out of breath and with tired arms, but on time : ) Sorry, I have no real advice to give.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I checked to see how close you might get to my city. Not close at all.
I have no suggestions, but I do hope that you have a safe and fun trip.
My best to you.
Flap those arms, Girl! Flap hard and you'll get there on time. Out of breath and with tired arms, but on time : ) Sorry, I have no real advice to give.
Post a Comment