Oct 5, 2010

Jubilation!!

As of last Friday, DD was an A/B student!!
At mid-terms, her one really bad grade in Social Studies put her at a C+..
However, I receive weekly (Mondays) reports that list all of her grades in all of her classes and as of last Friday, she had brought the C+ up to a B.. And had two B's move to B+'s!!
Now, I know this isn't earth-shattering news..
But, damn.. It was a rough third grade..
And the first three weeks of fourth were tenuous, at best..
I am positively elated to see her grades getting better and better!!!

4 comments:

13messages said...

Great news! Good grades are always an awesome reason for bragging.

Shadowdog said...

Congrats! I know how much of a struggle this has been.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Wow...I have not been here in awhile! I love the lok and am catching up too :)

Just me... said...

Thanks to all of you.. I swear, I do not remember having this much or this advanced work when I was in 4th grade! I always suspected a public education from my home state sucked! Well, back in the Stone Age when I was in school, anyway!!! :):):)