Not only did DD make 100% on her English test, she made 105% on her Spelling and 98% on Science!! She is bitching less about studying and feeling more pride in the fact that she can do well!! Doing my Happy Dance!! :):):):):)
And she told me that a particular little boy in her class told her today that her Science 'Grasslands' diorama was the best one of all.. Before today, she REALLY liked this little boy (who is damn near 5' tall)..
Now she thinks he hung the moon..
Oh, hell..
Looks like the next phase is beginning...
Boys!! :):):):)
Oh, and no... Haven't heard a thing about the divorce.
Wish it would hurry and happen.. I have some of CD's junk still.. People say that I should have him come get the stuff.. But, I don't want him here.. I'd leave it with his lawyer except there's one valuable thing (as well as a few family mementos) and I don't want that shyster to keep it if CD doesn't pick it up.. So, I decided to drop it all off at a friend's house.. This friend is decent and would see to it that CD got all of it.. I think it's a workable plan..
And I don't have to worry about upsetting DD..
If he won't see her, talk to her, ask about her or anything else, to hell with him...
He's not welcome in my house..
2 comments:
Yay for DD!
Os - What difference a year makes!! Thanks!! :):)
Post a Comment