I don't have enough time..
Because of this, I cheated and bought some hand-made gift for DD to take to school.. ((guilt)) I'm trying to put up a tree that the damn dog can't eat.. Apparently, I'm going to have to hang it from the ceiling.. I have it on a table.. And the little bastard is already planning how to get on the table.. Not to mention that he had to do the hydrogen peroxide thing again last night.. At midnight.. Because he tore open a gift that I had left on my bed (forgot to shut my bedroom door).. It was dark chocolate shot glasses.. Was.. Nothing like cleaning up dog puke in the middle of the night..
Today, I'm helping DD with a report on a Native American tribe and building a fucking wigwam.. But, after yesterday, she's worn out and is napping..
I'm about to go outside and steal a long extension cord from the candy canes that line my driveway to figure out a way to light the tree on the table without killing the dog.. Or him killing himself..
Trying to get presents wrapped and now to replace the one..
And then there's the lack of desire.. I just don't want to do another Christmas here.. Thought I had a good lead on a position back home only to get a letter than said I was too overqualified for it.. Fuck.. Who cares? I just want to be back there.. And now it's snowed here.. Damn..
Yes, I'm whining.. I'll get over it..
But, right now, I just want to rant..
Thanks..
PS. The three cookie-cutters I sent to school Friday have disappeared.. DD said the teacher had them, the teacher replied that she'd look to see if she could find it.. Uh, huh........
2 comments:
When a teacher says she'll look to see if she can find something? Thats just polite words for "Whatever". You'll never see them again. Not meaning to dis all the teachers in the world here, God knows I don;t want the job, and I know some incredible people in the trade, but jeez, seems it getting fewer all the time!
And yup, all is well, I'm off to Mexico for a while with my sisters, leaving tomorrow morning. Good luck getting it all together over there, I know you'll pull through with bells on : )
And whats with the silly dog???
Powder! - WooHoo on tha vacation!! Have a ball!! As for schools, I'm thinking about finding one where all the moms work outside of the home.. Need to cut down on this susie-homaker shit!! The dog has issues.. LOL :):)
Post a Comment