I have spent the last four hours combing over every aspect of employment in my 'target area' and the news is abysmal.. There is a definite chance I will have two options.
1) I'm stuck here for the rest of my fucking life..
2) I chuck it all and take a chance on being unemployed for a while..
Option #2 is looking better and better...
7 comments:
as someone that just lost their job
and is also staring at abysmal
really think thru that option #2
okay?
i know i never comment...i'm horrible like that....
but, i always read
and i wish you the best.
Some employers might not want to deal with a non local candidate. Have you called any headhunters or employment firms in the area. They might have some leads.
k bare - Welcome, lurker-no-more!! I know.. I have a great job that I bitch about constantly. I should be happy about that. But, I'm feeling guilt about many aspects of raising DD here. And I miss being able to go outside in January without a gazillion layers of clothes!! :):)
ASM - Thanks, I am going to have to breakdown and find a good one there. Getting nowhere with generic applications.. If you know of any in that area......... :):):)
Going on disability is my exit strategy.
Grant - Is 'sick of working in a cold weather state' a legitimate disability? If so, I AM THERE!!! :):)
Sounds like we have had the same kinda day while searching what's out there ! Frustrating !
Scarlett - Hugely frustrating!! Either you don't have enough experience in one thing or you have too much in another and will be 'disatisfied' with the position.. I'm thinking that my satifaction level would rise with the temperature!!! Thanks!! :):)
Post a Comment