Being thoroughly bored at the moment, my mind wandered back through the bloggers I have known over the past three years.. Many of them are 'off the grid' now.. The reasons vary as much as they and their lives did... A few just faded away, losing interest in blogging.. More than a few were 'outted' by friends, family or significant others.. With the exception of one or two, their blogs were just places where they could dream, rant or otherwise postulate on their lives.. One had so much loss in his life, I think blogging became more than he could bear, as if typing it down made it all too real and difficult to deal with.. A few had lives that were ramping up' in terms of careers/family.. Babies being born, teenage years, caring for aging parents, economic changes..
Whatever their reasons, I miss them..
Just wanted to say that....
2 comments:
Miss you too, Paige.
Richard - I'm glad you're still around.. :):)
Post a Comment