Mar 11, 2011

Oh, What a Week It's Been...

I can barely believe it's Friday! Let's see...
My unfortunate date called and asked me out again. I politely declined.. I could have lied and said I was busy, washing my hair, doing volunteer work, whatever.. But decided to take the honest route..
I should have lied..
He got pissy about it.. I had decided Sunday what I would say in case he didn't get the message Saturday night.. I would say that I thought he was a nice guy, but that we didn't have enough in common to warrant another date.. I don't think that was an awful way to say, 'Um, no.' He had other ideas. Starting with how could I know that after only one date.. One very boring, 'world's-only-going-to-worse' politics-filled date.. I said that I didn't want to waste his time, time better spent finding someone more compatible.. Needless to say, the conversation went downhill and I ended by thanking him for calling but the answer is no, which pretty much was said while he was still semi-arguing why we should go out again..
The rest of the week has flown by.. Up at 5 for exercise, doing the morning thing, working all day, homework all night, precious little time on the computer and crashing by 10ish as 5am comes freaking early! :)
This weekend may not be any better.. Huge St. Patrick's Day events start tomorrow.. Festival on Saturday, parade on Sunday.. I'm not so much into it, but it's a big deal at DD's school so she's all about wanting to go.. Just downloaded the schedule of events.. If the weather's pretty, it should be fun!
The Agnostic is very excited about our coming home on Spring Break.. I'm very excited but not for the reasons he thinks.. My mother said she hoped it would be pretty weather while we were there.. I said as long as it's above 50, we're good.. She was thinking about going to the beach.. I was thinking that not wearing a winter coat would be nice... :)~

No comments: