Musings of a woman who is finding her way in the world again...
Apr 14, 2011
April 14, 2011
Today I had to tell the Agnostic to never contact me again. I had to tell I loved him and goodbye. It was the second hardest thing I've ever had to do.
Oof... Sounds like it had to be done though. Sometimes you just need to hit us across the face with a 2 x 4 to get the message across. Now start looking ahead towards the future, and don't look back!
4 comments:
i'm so sorry.
so very sorry......
there must be something in the air
so much heartache
i wish i had the words to help you heal
I'm sorry to hear that :-(
Oof... Sounds like it had to be done though. Sometimes you just need to hit us across the face with a 2 x 4 to get the message across. Now start looking ahead towards the future, and don't look back!
Thanks to all of you...
It's kinda been rougher than I thought it would be.. I appreciate your kind thoughts.. :)
Post a Comment