...that when you first want something and then you start to get, it seems like a good thing. Then you start having second thoughts.. Is this really what you want?
Or is it merely the thought of the unknown that makes you want to run back to where it wasn't good.. But it was safe..
I'm thinking too much...
The decision I made was right, valid and the best thing...
So why am I regretting it so much?
4 comments:
Things like this are why I have way too much salsa in the larder. I was all like "zomfg salsa rulz I love salsa salsa Salsa SALSA!" and then I bought a bunch and now I'm like "salsa - meh, but zomfg I love hummus" and so I have too much salsa. I'm sure that's exactly like what you're thinking. So my advice to you is - English muffins. zomfg I love English muffins. I will never tire of them.
Yeah, at least your salsa isn't calling and texting you from the cabinet!
Don't assume too much. My salsa is very demanding.
Give me a blender and I can take some of that 'demanding' out of that salsa!!! :):-D
Post a Comment