...and 'encouraging' DD to finish her project. But, 2/3 of it is done and the last part is written out.. So, we're good there..
The next project will be completed next week at mom's house.. She has to interview someone over 65 and video or audio record it. This is torturing my mother to no end.. So, we've promised her that we'll do it on cassette tape.. Do you know how had it was to find a cassette tape recorder? Well, we found one locally and are taking it with us next week.. I even typed out the questions as well as her answers.. Here's hoping it doesn't sound too scripted..
I've got too much to do between now and Tuesday afternoon.. Will blast out of here at 3pm.. Hope to make it south of Atlanta by 11pm.. Then, up early and breakfast with friends.. At home by 2pm, drop DD off and on to my class.. Actually, the class doesn't start until Thursday morning.. But, I have plans Wed, Thurs and Friday nights.. It's not often I don't have to find a babysitter to do a little socializing.. By Saturday, I should be completely worn out..
But, can't let that slow me down.. Saturday night I have been invited to a birthday party of a former, um, friend.. One who made it very clear a few weeks ago that he wants to continue to be 'friends'.. That is a situation I'm not up for.. But it's still funny that I got invited..
BY HIS WIFE..
Bless her heart.. I think she wants to make nice with all his former 'friends' so she can keep and eye on them and him!! She's got her work cut out for her.. LOL
However, the party will be a target rich environment.. I've always had a thing for guys in uniforms and this party will be loaded with them.. Could be nothing, could be something.. No way to know but to go!! :)
DD is whining that she wants to practice her oral report on me.. For the third time...
And I'm off!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment