May 3, 2011

Sunshine!!

Today, for the first time in forever, we have sun!!!
I may just go sit outside for a few minutes..
Just in case it hides again for another month..
No real revelations since yesterday..
Except that Weight Watchers rocks!! :):)

Okay, maybe that's not a revelation,
but yesterday was good.. :):)

However, now even my 'skinny' clothes are getting too big..
Normally I am not one to run out and buy new clothes all the time.. Well, matching bras and panties, yes... But not just buy clothes because you want to. I always have to have a reason. Right now, the best one I can come up with is that I want to buy new clothes just because I freaking want to!! Oh, and noticed a new Coldwater Creek catalog in the mail.. It's been a little while since I went on a little shopping spree.. I think I just might have to do that again soon!!! :-)~

4 comments:

GoodWill said...

Enjoy the sunshine! And congrats on the skinny stuff getting too big for you - I did that this past year and it feels sooooo good.

Just me... said...

GoodWill - Thanks and thanks! And you are sooo right.. It feels great!! :):)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Buy new stuff... treat yourself!

Just me... said...

HB & GPs - I intended to do just that! But, in true mama-form, I took DD shopping instead.. Think maybe another 10lbs and I'll treat myself!! :):)