Jun 5, 2011

Sunday afternoon...

Sitting here, thinking..
DD is outside playing with neighborhood kids. Massive water fight in progress. All will be good until that one kid gets doused. Then, she'll whine about some perceived slight and all will end up going home..
Thinking about the last few days.. Have run into some odd situations..
I have been smoke free for almost four days.. I admit, Friday was the worst day.. Worse than Monday... Monday was just the anticipation of not smoking. Friday was full-blown anxiety. Not entirely certain this Chantix works terribly well.. Saturday, I completely forgot to take it in the morning.. Then left it home last night.. Got in late very late and just took it this morning.. But yesterday was a very good day. No wanting to eat everything in sight. Not even really thinking about smoking.. Today hasn't been so bad either. We'll see what tomorrow holds..
Oh, and Wednesday night, after the last cig, I threw the rest of the pack with the lighter into a dresser drawer.. And left them there.. They now seem to call me.. I think flushing them is the best course of action..
Saturday night I went out with a guy I really wanted to go out with, only to discover he was involved in a particular practice that he wanted to share with me. Not something I wanted to explore.. But it was still had a great date. He said understood my decision, saying he'd like to go out again, if I can live with this one thing.. So, it's just going out, right?
I should be working on a project for work. But I just can't get my mind into it. Probably going to bed early is the best course of action.. 12 more points today and I'm done.. Yeah, an early bedtime is probably best..

No comments: