Jun 29, 2011

Where Have I Been?

I swear, it does not seem like it's been two weeks since I've been here.. But it has..
Is anything different?
Not much, some of the characters have changed.. Life is still pretty basic.. Studying for the CAM test.. Need to be beaten black and blue for not taking the test yet..
DD had her recital the 18th and then, this past weekend, her birthday party.. She danced beautifully in the recital.. Or so I thought.. :) And her birthday party was a huge success!! Rented this 50'x 12'x 14' inflatable obstacle course with water jets.. Every kid that could see it in the neighborhood showed up.. Plus the people we invited.. Needless to say, we had a ton of people here.. And DD had a ball!!
Oh, funny thing.. All of these kids, 8 or so hours, many juice boxes disappeared, but not even one whole roll of toilet paper was used.. I don't even want to know... :):):):)
Apparently still in the running for the job I know I don't want..
Taking DD to mom this weekend.. We're meeting halfway.. I'll only be gone one night.. Part of me is looking very much forward to some 'mommy' time.. The other part knows I'll miss her like crazy...
Let's see.. Officially not seeing anyone right now.. Shedded the one after a particularly snotty exchange.. Had met a very nice guy.. Didn't really know him but we traded phone numbers and have been in a texting/talking frenzy in the last two months.. He was coming on a little strong at first and I backed off.. He sent a very nice email and after a week, I emailed back.. And we're going out on the 9th.. He's divorced for several years, has his daughter all summer, has a great job.. And, get this, is a deacon in the church... But you wouldn't know it.. ;-)
There are tons of things that have gone on in the last two weeks but, nothing noteworthy enough to share here..
I will say this.. I'm still smoke free.. I'm still exercising every day..
But I'm eating everything that isn't eating me first!!!
Trying very hard to not do this.. But the only time I don't think about it is when I'm asleep or otherwise engaged.. This is rough...
Maybe I need to nap more..

2 comments:

MTL said...

I know you have a little girl and this blog just made me think it was something you'd get a kick out of.
Happy reading.
http://www.littlemeems.com/

Just me... said...

Os - Hello, darling.. It's nice to see you.. It's been a long time.. :*)

MTBLaura - That is a hoot!! Thanks for the link!! :):)