Feb 6, 2012

It's all been said before...

Wanting a new beginning..

I've wasted three years of my life in a place I hate.. If something doesn't shake loose by summer, packing up and taking my chances.. What I have here, job-wise, is at best tenuous.. We are so slow I wouldn't blame them for laying me off.. There are days that I feel guilty for being here.. But, I stay because, well, they let me.. And finding gainful employment, long distance in a horrid economy has been at best difficult... Thinking it may be easier without the prospects of having to add relocation (even at my expense) into the hiring process..

I want to be nearer to my family, somewhere warmer, where there is more to do after work than drink or go to Walmart..

Call me crazy...

2 comments:

Alfro said...

Just do what makes you happy.

Just me... said...

Alfro - There are days I wonder if I know just what that is... :):)